We'll replace and recycle your frames for free, forever
Z E N N O R S L A T E
Our Zennor sunglasses model is made from 100% recycled fishing nets and lines and is paired with polarised impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses, offering complete sustainability and ultimate UVA/UVB 400 protection. The wrapped frame is perfect for sports and outdoors adventure, and suits a broad range of face shapes.
- Italian engineered and hand-finished.
- Wrap-around design with heat-adjustable arms.
- 0% virgin plastics, 100% recycled polypropylene nets and lines, which are the most abundant form of ghost gear we find on our shores.
- Matte slate finish, and being 100% recycled, each pair has unique, subtle flecked patterns which allude to it's oceanic origin.
- Our frames are covered by our ‘Recycle and Replace’ lifetime guarantee – damaged frames can go back into the plastic recycling loop to create new pairs.
POLARISED + IMPACT-RESISTANT
Designed for high-intensity activity, we selected highly impact-resistant PC polarised lenses to offer a performance balance option with reduced lens weight and a water-repellent exterior coating.
The lenses are fully polarised, eliminating glare from water surfaces, reflective surfaces and wet roads. Both our Grey and Ice Blue mirror lenses provide full UV400 protection.
The highly wrapping frame eliminates any unfiltered light entering from the sides. Designed with biking, sailing, climbing and outdoor adventures in mind.
TRY ME ON AT HOME
- We get it, you want to see, feel and wear our sunglasses before committing. That's why we offer 30 days to try at home and exchange or return.
- Entirely plastic free and sustainable packaging.
- Worldwide shipping options.
EVERY PAIR HAS A DIRECT IMPACT
You are directly enabling the expansion of our ghost gear recovery and recycling efforts and creating a demand for plastic to be removed from the ocean.
You'll also be supporting the delivery of PlaNET Action; our unique education program. We deliver workshops across the UK, with our portable ocean plastic recycling machines and our marine biologist educators deployed to engage and inspire the next-generation to understand the marine environment, why we should protect it, and to encourage innovative thinking.
We're passionate about combining adventure with purpose - action on the ocean, for the oceans. Our eyewear is designed to meet the demands of this environment and enhance your experience whilst symbolising and inspiring marine conservation.
- Every pair of Waterhauls comes with a free sustainable cork tri-folding protective case included.
- Our delivery packaging is always entirely plastic-free and 100% recyclable.
All of our sunglasses are made in Northern Italy by experienced craftspeople. We work closely with the family run business to implement circular principles and sustainable practice at all stages of the supply chain - including recycling all of our waste / reject material and conducting a single-use plastics audit to eliminate all usage. Not only is there a world of difference in the product quality coming from Italian made eyewear, but also it ensures the facility is meeting the EU's high environmental and ethical workplace standards.
Recycling plastics is very carbon-efficient, with our recycled polymer having around 15% of the CO2 footprint of virgin polymers. However, despite using best-practice at all stages of the production process, there are inevitable costs associated with manufacture, with the largest being transportation. To address this, we use carbon offset transport methods for every movement from material collection to final product. In addition to this, for every pair sold we donate to mangrove reforestation projects with https://edenprojects.org, which will further sequester CO2 and deliver ecosystem benefits.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 24hrs by Royal Mail 2nd Class, from our Cornwall warehouse.
- All items are carefully packaged completely plastic-free.- International orders are sent by Royal Mail's Tracked and Signed service.
- You have 30 days after the arrival of the parcel to return them back to us for a refund. We recommend UK customers use the free Royal Mail returns service to return their items.
- Double up and save! 🕶️ Postage is always FREE on orders over £100.
Unfortunately, we currently cannot produce prescription sunglasses lenses or prescription optical lenses for the Zennor frame. But we do offer prescription lenses for all our other frame styles!
Zennor frame 📏 Overall size guide: Medium to Medium/Large. Wrapped unisex frame perfect for sports and outdoors adventure. Suits a broad range of faces. Lens width: 62 mm Bridge width: 16 mm Arm length: 127 mm
30-Days To Try, Lifetime To Recycle.
We get it - picking a frame style online isn't always that easy. That's why we offer 30 days after your Waterhaul's arrive to try them on at home - UK customers, if you want to return or swap, return postage is free with Royal Mail returns.
Likewise, we strive to operate an entirely circular business model and ensure a single pair never goes to landfill. Our sunglasses are made to last, but if you manage to break a pair, we'll offer to repair them or recycle them and provide you with replacement frame for free.