INVEST IN WATERHAUL
JOIN OUR JOURNEY
Waterhaul is driven by a clear mission; to tackle the problem of ghost gear, the ocean's most harmful plastic. We're in business to make an impact and we're looking to take our purpose, recycling pathway and products global - we want you to be a part of this.REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
WHY INVEST IN WATERHAUL?
ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR
In the last five years, Waterhaul has grown from a garage-based recycling project to an eminent sustainable brand. We've created a sustainable model that delivers both purpose and profit, and built an 11-strong team to deliver and scale our mission.
Through our journey so far, we've:
- Sold over 25,000 pairs of eyewear with industry leading purpose, performance and circularity.
- Hauled and recycled over 12,000 KGs of ghost gear off our coastline.
- Grown our revenue by 8X in the past three years.
- Created a community of over 28,000 people tackling plastic pollution by turning the problem into part of the solution with our recycled clean-up equipment.
- Created powerful partnerships with the RNLI, Finisterre, KIA, Rapanui, Sea Shepherd, Hurtigruten and many more.
- Expanded our impact beyond our home shores, piloting net collection schemes in Wales and in Ghana.
Sustainability is at our core and not just in our products and processes; it also guides how we develop and manage our business. We’ve bootstrapped, continually reinvesting to expand our impact and created a resilient business that’s seen consistent, strong growth and financial performance.
Uniquely for a start-up, that has meant Waterhaul has never had a loss-making year and is still entirely founder and friends owned.
"Waterhaul started from a simple idea. What if the problem of this plastic that we
encounter every day, littering our coastline and destroying our marine wildlife,
could be a part of the solution?"
Harry Dennis & Gavin Parker - Waterhaul Founders
AMBITIONS FOR GROWTH
By inviting like-minded investors to join our journey, we will be able to harness the momentum of our achievements so far and elevate our growth and impact.
Our plan is to now scale up our solution to the problem of ghost gear. We'll be investing in our team, developing our product ranges and expanding internationally, to take our purpose, recycling pathway and products global.
Our raise is also EIS eligible - meaning UK investors can claim 30% tax relief back on their investment, plus tax free growth and other benefits. Learn more about EIS.
JOIN OUR JOURNEY
Our community has been at the core of Waterhaul's progress and impact to date and so we wanted you to be the first to access this opportunity to become a co-owner in Waterhaul.
Please register your interest below to find out more (or drop us an email at email@example.com)